I am a business graduate and have been a business coach and trainer for companies and employees for over seven years. My 15 years of professional experience in business have taught me what is important in my role as a business coach:
- Being focused and being able to motivate myself,
- stick to topics and still accept change
- be able to act successfully in a team
- experience success on the job
- Finding clarity and making decisions
In my work with clients and colleagues I have often felt that the intensive and non-judgmental exchange about professional issues is a great contribution to change. This was my motivation to start business coaching. I accompany and support people and companies with great passion to meet the demands and expectations in business and to develop your business personality.
- Born and raised up in Stade/Niedersachsen
- 15 years working experience in media branches
- Business Administration at Leuphana University in Lüneburg
- Insurance Trainee in Hamburg
- Business Coach
- Change Managerin
- Outplacement- and career consultant
- AEVO Trainerin
- Design Thinking
- Hypnosystemic Coach
- in training: Agiler Transformation Coach
light & humorous
on eye level
I have worked for medium-sized companies as well as globally operating, listed companies. (among others KPMG AG, Philips GmbH, Allianz AG, Sport Scheck GmbH, ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG. Axel Springer AG, Funke Media Group). I deepened my experience in management responsibility as a department head, in controlling and as a project manager. My focus was on key account management.
- Media company
- Financial sector
- Auditing and consulting companies
- Trading companies
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Start ups
Get in contact with me!
Arrange a free consultation here.
Alternatively, you can reach me at my e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For face-to-face appointments I would be happy to welcome you in my offices at meeet.de
or kochwerk.berlin in Berlin-Mitte, Berlin-Charlottenburg or Berlin-Weißensee.