Tanja zum Felde
My attitude as a trainer and coach
Empathy and trust are very important in coaching. With passion and the necessary pinch of humour I work for and with people. I am used to communicating attentively and respectfully and to introducing my clients to their individual issues/challenges with tact and sensitivity and to sounding out previous boundaries. I will provide you with the best possible support so that you can achieve your personal goals.
In trainings I always proceed according to the individual expectations of the participants as well as the client. For me, satisfied customers are the greatest confirmation of my work. I like to pass on my professional and life experience in practice-oriented workshops. Each workshop requires its own unique methods to achieve its individual goals.
My professional career:
I was born in Stade/ Niedersachsen and completed an apprenticeship as an insurance clerk in Hamburg after graduating from high school. After studying business administration at Leuphana University in Lüneburg and more than 15 years of professional experience, I completed my training as a certified business coach (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Personalentwicklung), career and outplacement consultant, certified change manager as well as trainer and AEVO trainer at the IHK (Chamber of Industry and Commerce). My professional understanding also includes regular supervision and further education, training and workshops in the areas of coaching, career, outplacement and soft skills.
My own professional experience lies in the following industries:
- media companies
- auditing firms
- commercial enterprises
- I have worked for medium-sized companies as well as globally active, listed companies. (among others KPMG AG, Philips GmbH, Allianz AG, Sport Scheck GmbH, ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG. Axel Springer AG, Funke Media Group). I deepened my experience in management responsibility as a department head, in controlling and as a project manager.
Areas of work and experience:
- Project management, customer acquisition, consulting and support for account and key account customers
- Conducting negotiations and concluding contracts with management and marketing management
- Marketing of media products (print, TV, social media, online)
- Preparation, negotiation and coordination of license and program agreements
- Sales Promotion Top Selling Professtional /Sales Training
- Communication and conversation skills
- Career Advice/Outplacement
- conflict training
- Time and self-management
- team development
- job application
- certified trainer (IHK Berlin), career and outplacement consultant (Boenig Beratung, Überlingen), business coach (DGFP, Hamburg), change manager (Competence on top)
- AEVO trainer (IHK Berlin)
- DISG-Trainer (GEDAM/Sulzfeld)
accredited for the "Promotion of Entrepreneurial Know-How" promotion programme at the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control
- design thinking